About our Chapter
Our NCL Mission: To foster the mother-daughter relationship in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Our Chapter is 183 members strong and has contributed more than 14,800 hours of volunteer time to our community since 2004.
Our NCL Core Values:
- Honoring the mother/daughter bond by learning and growing together, and modeling responsibility and graciousness
- Empowering women with skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Integrity and excellence in everything we do